Saturday, December 12, 2020

Introducing Aurora, my kitten

Aurora is 5 months old and loves biting whatever moves, including hands and feet :P


Extremely social, loves Indian food, pasta, and mango lassy (No, I don't feed her Indian food, she licks them when I'm not looking). She is not a big fan of anything healthy :P. 

Everyone in my inner circle is her fan and my mom still thinks she poops everywhere in the house and she cannot find the litter box. Nope, that's not true. She is extremely disciplined. That's just my mom's irrational fear for cats. 

My office chair at home is her throne. She is usually kind enough to allow me to sleep on the corner of bed. She likes to sleep at the center and due to my fear that I might accidentally roll over her, I try to sleep at the edge 😂. Her toys are her toys only and my teddy bears are her toys too. Only sound she immediately responds to is the one from opening the wet food can. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I was bullied and harassed on Facebook.

Online harassment and gas lighting are fearful experiences that many of us struggle to speak in public. I recently got verbally abused, thre...