Saturday, January 23, 2010

NATURE : RESILIENT IN ITS PULCHRITUDE


The sky Stood staring at me ;

Scattering its Red and Yellow.

Much have i Longed ,

For this unabated exhilaration

There fell my heart for the God made Earth!

When the dew dropped and

The Sun hid itself behind the horizon,

Soon did I realize

The departing trees and smoke emitting chimneys

which refelected the try-catch game

With those coterie of men

who architect the signboard

"A Tree- The Last natural specimen on Earth;

Tresspassers will be prosecuted."

2 comments:

  1. nice........but use simple english....we are not that much brilliant...have to search for the meanings......

    ReplyDelete
  2. goin thro the words of vijaya.. i w=ll also repeat themm...!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I was bullied and harassed on Facebook.

Online harassment and gas lighting are fearful experiences that many of us struggle to speak in public. I recently got verbally abused, thre...