Friday, September 4, 2009

NOVELTY!!!

A pleasant thursday evening,balmy air, elated mind i was in a ecstatic state. It was an unexpected holiday the day after. I felt the consummate happiness. I was driving my vehicle in the taramani road amidst the thick cloud of traffic. My thoughts drifted to my favourite topic of climate change,global warming. Umpteen no of queries arised in my mind. I was allmost driving absent minded. The wind was blowing in the east-west direction to the movement of my vehicle. The blown wind stimulated the tiny particles and carried in a meandering fashion. I realised that not only rivers meander , but even wind has that ability.(albeit, not directly)The mighty lounges of IT parks and array of green bushes facing those giant mammoth buildings. Wow!!! what a picturesuque evening. I remembered the story of the small boy who defeated the mighty giant. I felt as if the small green saplings were confronting the aim of those it parks to polute the air. I started wondering about the pigment which was really absorbing those noxious gases released by moving vehicles as pollutants. I was confounded if really the chlorophyll in the trees had the capacity to absorb the co2 from vehicles. The amount of vegetal cover in a place is inversely proportional to temperature. So does it not reinforce the novel idea that there is global cooling. Ho readers, puzzled?? I shall ratify my statements with some apposite words.


  1. The co2 is released by the vehicles.

  2. Nowadays there is an accretion in the motor vehicles.

  3. By and large the release of co2 has also aggrandized.

This is one part of the story. Lets now look into the global perspective.



  1. The trees are in dire need of co2 for their growth.

  2. S o when the co2 in the atmosphere increases, the plant growth gets higher and higher.

  3. As the vegetal cover grows , the temperature in that area allievates.


As a compendium of the discussions , I felt that the higher co2 levels today can only cool the atmosphere and can no way be a gateway to what is called as "global warming"- The one which even the muffled voices in the labs trying to clobber at.



5 comments:

  1. hey.. this is a gud post.. i think u r totally into climate change analysis and global warming.. keep goin!! all d best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charan,

    Thanks.. Nice to know you.. But may i know who r u??
    Cheers,
    Aishwarya.

    ReplyDelete

I was bullied and harassed on Facebook.

Online harassment and gas lighting are fearful experiences that many of us struggle to speak in public. I recently got verbally abused, thre...