Sunday, July 12, 2009

ABOUT ME

Hi,
I am Aishwarya. At present iam doing my B.E-Geoinformatics in Anna University.My branch is considered to be one of the oldest branches of civil ensineering. Within the vast expanse of engineering, i have always been drawn towards the theories of nature and the science behind it.I believe that a scientist's legacy is not judged by the sophisticated technology he uses but the consequence of his work.This multifaceted arena of Earth science engineering has convinced me that by learning about it more, i can gain a vast insight into this magnificient world of engineering. For long i had been yearning to share my ideas in these topics. I created this blog with an intention to share my ideas on the multispectrum of Remote sensing and Astronomy. Through this blog ,I would like to write some credible articles on global warming,climate change ,astrophysics,I also plan to post my queries on these topics.I thank every soul who share his/her views in my blog for days to come.

1 comment:

I was bullied and harassed on Facebook.

Online harassment and gas lighting are fearful experiences that many of us struggle to speak in public. I recently got verbally abused, thre...